WECHAT marketing in China
what is Wechat marketing
WeChat is one of the fastest growing mobile app in China with currently over 500 million users. The marketing opportunities brought by WeChat are immense! It will have great potential for brands to seek business growth in China.
WeChat enables users to send instant text and audio messages while also having social media sharing features such as a newsfeed (Facebook & Instagram), a focus on short messages (Twitter), video calling (Skype), location-based services (Foursquare), and a payment system.
WeChat is the new king of Chinese social media. Many marketers consider WeChat as a unique tool to engage the fans and customers of their brands. The unmatched social platform and tremendous marketing opportunities of WeChat are highly pursued. More companies are now developing distinctive profile on WeChat to enhance brand exposure.
WeChat is now the primary source used by Chinese consumers to follow and interact with their favorite brands, how can brands get on WeChat? Contact us and get your WeChat official account. Time is change, don’t miss this new opportunity.
WECHAT MARKETING – Promotion Tools:
WeChat Moment Ads
Effective Follower Increase
WeChat marketing services
WeChat Account Setup
- Account Setup
- Account Verification
- Menu / Welcome Message / Keywords Autoreply
WeChat Minisite Setup
- Create a Full Page with Strong Visual Impact WeChat Minisite to Align with Your Corporate Visual Identity
- Website Localization That Suits Chinese Audiences’ Tastes and Preferences
- Start Selling to Millions of Chinese Customers
- Well Displayed Products and Easy Check Out Functionality with China Mobile Payment Gateway
WeChat Creative Content Writing and Broadcasting
- The Ad One Team Research and Write Creative Articles and Stories Cater to Chinese Target Audiences’ Tastes and Preferences
WeChat KOL Broadcasting Service
- Reach Targeted Audiences with Key Opinion Leaders with Large User Base
Marketing & Branding
Olivia is experienced in bringing Brands to China and setting up their social media and marketing plans